Your email address will not be shared and
you can unsubscribe at anytime.
- Gabardi, L. “Collaborative Divorce,” (2017) (Pgs. 769-773). The Handbook of Private Practice: Keys to Success for Mental Health Practitioners. Steven Walfish, Jeffrey Barnett, and Jeffrey Zimmerman (Editors).
- Gabardi, L. “The Transition from Spouse to Co-Parent: the Collaborative Divorce Transformational Experience” (2017) (Pgs. 155-165). The Divorce Puzzle: Connecting the Pieces Collaboratively. Joryn Jenkins (Editor).
- Gabardi, L. The Quick Guide to Co-Parenting After Divorce: Three Steps to Your Children’s Healthy Adjustment (2012) CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, ISBN 978-1479277056.
- Gabardi, L. & Rosen, L.A. “Differences Between College Students from Divorced and Intact Families” (1991) Journal of Divorce and Remarriage, Vol. 15(3/4) pgs. 175-191.
- Gabardi, L. & Rosen, L.A. “Intimate Relationships: College Students from Divorced and Intact Families.” pgs. 25-56. In Everett, C.A. Editor (1992) Divorce and the Next Generation: Effects of Young Adults’ Patterns of Intimacy and Expectations for Marriage, The Hawthorne Press, Inc.
“From Conflict to Cooperation: Supporting Parents in Child-Centered Family Restructuring and the Role of Co-Parent Coaching” Presentation to AFCC Oregon (April, 2017)
“Impeccable Collaborative Outcomes: A Full Team Approach to Strong Co-Parenting” IACP Forum Presenter (October 27-30, 2016) Karen Bonnell, ARNP, MS and Lisa Gabardi, PhD
“The Emotional Divorce: Helping Clients and Helping Ourselves to Remain Calm and Effective” Presentation to the Multnomah County Family Law Group (January, 2016)
Divorce Can Be Different: Find Out How Your Divorce Can Be Better! (January, 2015)
Effective Communication: Manage Your Emotions During Difficult Conversations and Communicate More Effectively at Home and at Work (January, 2015) for Springwater Wealth Management Professional Women’s Discussion Series
Parenting Time and Shared Residential Custody: Ten Common Myths (November 2013) co-presenter at OACP
Co-Parenting After Divorce (September, 2013) at The Children’s Program In-Service Meeting
Co-Parenting After Divorce: Three Important Steps (June 2013) at Bridges Collaborative Law Meeting
Ditch Divorce Distress: Proven Tools for Coping, Interview on Divorce, Dating & Empowered Living with Rosalind Sedacca. Al Cole / People of Distinction Broadcasting Network ITUNES Radio Network. The interview will air on SUNDAY, JULY 23rd, at 4pm Pacific at http://peopleofdistinction.org
Redefining Your Happy Family, by Sue Campbell MetroParent Magazine, March 2013 (Pgs. 18-20)