Your email address will not be shared and
you can unsubscribe at anytime.
The Talk: A Caring and Confident Approach to Telling the Kids about Your Plan to Separate or Divorce™
Don’t let this important conversation with your children keep you up at night! Begin the process of helping your children adjust to the divorce from the very beginning….with how you handle giving them the news. Let this video series help you:
- Set a reassuring tone about how you intend to handle the divorce
- Manage your emotions so that your focus can remain on your children
- Make good decisions about where and when to have this talk with your children
- Create a brief, child-appropriate, non-blaming explanation for the divorce
- Identify the essential reassuring messages and information to give your children
- Feel prepared to answer your children’s questions in an age-appropriate way
- Handle tough topics such as disagreements about what to tell the children and affairs
For just $37 – You will receive 60 minutes of video content, in 7 brief segments, plus 4 tips sheets and a worksheet in pdf format.
Divorce Meditations for Healing and Growth™
For $27 – you get a 40 minute audio mp3 plus three download pdfs handouts that will help you:
- Promote calm and peace
- Reduce reactivity
- Promote self-compassion and understanding
- Identify core values
- Set Goals
Listen To A Free Sample
The Quick Guide to Co-Parenting After Divorce
If you are going through a divorce or are a divorced single parent, you want good, professional information that can help your family but may not have much time to read it. The Quick Guide to Co-Parenting After Divorce: Three Steps to Your Children’s Healthy Adjustment summarizes essential information regarding divorce adjustment from research, therapy and mediation experts, and Dr. Gabardi’s own clinical and personal experience as psychologist, mediator, and divorced parent to help you learn the most necessary steps for effective parenting with your children’s other parent so your children have the best chance of adjusting well to the divorce.
Read this brief book in one hour and learn to:
- Calm your strong feelings
- Avoid common post-divorce communication and parenting pitfalls
- Establish a business-like relationship with your children’s other parent
- Communicate reasonably regarding parenting decisions
- Have regular discussions about the details of your children’s lives
- Coordinate effective and loving parenting practices
Sometimes we all could use a little help; some practical guidance, steps toward building a new skill, things to think about, or reminders of actions to take. Please help yourself to pamphlets on strategies for common life challenges or to some inspirational sayings. I hope that the information you find here helps you as you build personal well-being, resilience during tough times, and healthy, satisfying relationships!